Rochester, NY – The Libertarian Party of Monroe County is announcing its second round of candidate endorsements. The following candidates will be receiving the Libertarian Party ballot line in the Fall 2019 elections:
- Chris Edes – Rochester City Council (NE)
- John DeMarco – County Court Judge
- Jason Baxter – Hamlin Supervisor
- Steve Schultz – Henrietta Town Supervisor
- Steven M Donsky – Henrietta Town Court Judge
- Gregory Salmon – Henrietta Town Court Judge
- John G Pericak – Henrietta Town Court Judge
- Paula Metzler – Penfield Town Court Judge
- Bill Smith – Pittsford Town Supervisor
- Anthony Daniele – Pittsford Town Board
This year the Libertarian Party of New York has its own ballot line for the first time in its 40 year history after Larry Sharpe and Rochester native Andrew Hollister received more than 50,000 votes in the 2018 gubernatorial race. Because it’s their first year of ballot access, the Libertarian Party does not need to participate in the primary process in 2019 and is able to issue certificates of nomination as late as September.
The Libertarian Party is a political organization which has as its primary objective the extension of
individual freedom to its furthest limits.